FMWC Wellness Challenge
The Federation of Medical Women of Canada mission statement outlines our goals of working towards “[...] the promotion of the well-being of women both in the medical profession and in society at large.”
As such, our Wellness Challenge aims to highlight the wellness activities our women physicians, residents, and students engage in across the nation in hopes of promoting overall health and resiliency. In doing so, our hope is to encourage the importance of taking time for oneself, well-being, and health and further, to promote the notion that this act can take many forms.
To take part in the challenge is super easy!
Take a picture of yourself engaging in your wellness activity of choice.
Email the picture to us at: [email protected] completing the following sentence in the body of the email:
I [your wellness activity of choice (e.g. read/run/dance)] because ______.
Go to our Google Docs Form and fill out the entry information.
Failure to follow submission guidelines will result in disqualification.
Deadline: May 1, 2019
Submissions will be assessed for their meaning and appreciation for wellness in medicine.
💰 The winning submission will receive a prize - $100 - and will be featured on FMWC platforms!
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you in action!
- Toronto - Donation Drive
Nov 11, 2019 - Dec 9, 2019
- MWIA North American Regional Meeting - 2020 Mediterranean Cruise
Aug 17, 2020 - Aug 28, 2020
- The Thirtieth Anniversary of La Polytechnique: Where Are We Now?
- FMWC call to action on Climate crises: Is our healthcare workforce ready?
- Dr. Amy Gausvik: Local and Global Medicine
- FMWC Members lead the way at 2019 NAMS Annual Meeting
- The Future of Women in Medicine & Health Care: Our Aptitude and Our Influence