FMWC Wellness Challenge
The Federation of Medical Women of Canada mission statement outlines our goals of working towards “[...] the promotion of the well-being of women both in the medical profession and in society at large.”
As such, our Wellness Challenge aims to highlight the wellness activities our women physicians, residents, and students engage in across the nation in hopes of promoting overall health and resiliency. In doing so, our hope is to encourage the importance of taking time for oneself, well-being, and health and further, to promote the notion that this act can take many forms.
To take part in the challenge is super easy!
Take a picture of yourself engaging in your wellness activity of choice.
Email the picture to us at: [email protected] completing the following sentence in the body of the email:
I [your wellness activity of choice (e.g. read/run/dance)] because ______.
Go to our Google Docs Form and fill out the entry information.
Failure to follow submission guidelines will result in disqualification.
Deadline: May 1, 2019
Submissions will be assessed for their meaning and appreciation for wellness in medicine.
💰 The winning submission will receive a prize - $100 - and will be featured on FMWC platforms!
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you in action!
- American Medical Women's Association HPV Prevention Week Webinar Series
Jan 25, 2021 - Jan 29, 2021
- MDFM Retirement Webinar
Jan 27, 2021
- Women's Cardiovascular Health: A Journey Across the Lifespan
Jan 28, 2021
- Holiday message from Dr. Charissa Patricelli, National President
- FMWC AWARDS: Nominate someone today!!
- CALL TO ACTION TO END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND GENDER DIVERSE PEOPLE
- Women, Peace and Security: A Conversation with Jacqueline O’Neill, Canada’s Ambassador for Women, Peace and Security
- CMA Awards call for nominations open until Nov. 30