Society of Family Planning Annual Meeting
Virtual transition: 2020 Annual Meeting
The 2020 Society of Family Planning Annual Meeting will be virtual, and taking place October 9-10, 2020. The meeting has always been a place for bringing together scholars, clinicians, and partners who are united by a shared interest in advancing science that will lead to more just and equitable abortion and contraception. While it may look different this year, we are committed to maintaining the spirit of our in-person meeting.
We are putting together a robust schedule of events where you will be able to connect with colleagues and hear the latest in family planning research. #SFP2020 will feature:
- Three skills-building pre-conference workshops
- Livestreamed content over two days
- 17 hours of on-demand sessions
- CME/CNE credits
- Community networking events
- 70+ virtual poster presentations
- Full access to meeting content for up to a year
- Giveaways for early registrants
Register here. We are embracing that a virtual meeting provides connection from the comfort of our homes, the opportunity for information to reach a wider audience, and the removal of many of the barriers that come with having a meeting in person.